Wave Icon san diego

Hawaii - Waikiki (Oahu)

707 pacific beach
san diego california 92109

Surfing IconActivity

Private Lesson (1-on-1) - $160 per person (pay 40% deposit now)

Change Activity

Private Lesson (1-on-1) - $160 per person (pay 40% deposit now) 1H 30 MIN + All Equipment Included

All reservations are required to pay a deposit 40% online the remaining balance is due at the beach (other 60%)

Private Lesson (1-on-1) - $160 per person (pay 40% deposit now)
Equipment IconEquipment

All Equipment Included

Surfboard, Wetsuit, UV Protection, Rash Guard and Leash

What to Bring

Sun Block, Towel, Water, and Great Enthusiasm.

Certified IconOur Instructors

Certified Surf Instructor

CPR and Lifeguard Certified

Start Booking Now

Number of Participants *

Participant's Details

*
*
*
$64.00
OR
After your purchase is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation with all the details from JettBooking. Please check SPAM folder if not in inbox!

Contact US